Παρασκευή 13 Ιανουαρίου 2023

To be continued




Another day I wake up and choose violence.
Getting up and throwing myself to battle.
A primitive civil war inside my head.

Let the silent canons loose at will.
Keeping it quiet about the injuries.
No one likes screams.
The blood still sells though.
So let it flow, let it show!

When, how, why did I enter this abyss? 
The trails goes on for long.

The weight of the world is trying to bring me down.
Or it must be Atlas. I started carrying him too.
I had to stop flying. So I started eating my wings.

Please don't ask me how am I!
Instead ask me where am I!
To the point.

The point when I reached a wall.
Can't climb, or break. Can't wait.
Time seems slower, but I age faster.
I see my remaining breath count reduced.

I am my breath. How much of me is left?
Do I have time for... What was the dream about?
Moved far away from Ithaka, drawn back violently.
Lady reality has no manners.
I... forget that there even was a dream.
Was there, or was it a dream after all?

Otherworldly in this transformation. Unsightly!
I switch to third person. I am time, so I see the futures.

A phoenix risen from the fire.
Or burned and buried in its ashes.

At least I took with me the answer to my question.
All now left is me. The answer to me.
And to prove it, only one task there is.
To be.

To be continued.

To be continued..


Παύλος (Pavlos) vlospa kasbe

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου